I found a job. I love it so much. I am working at a cranberry and blueberry farm. I get some fresh air and it is good for my mental health. I am doing some easy work as pruning, weeding and planting so far. It is enjoyable. I had the opportunity to met some people around the globe as Ukrainian and Mexican. They are lovely people to work with.
I remembered how nice it is to have soft conversation. I mean talking about easy stuff. Music, hobbies, books and what it is going out in the other side of the map.
Let’s talk about my day. I had an excellent day and there is why.
- I had a coffee and some fresh macaroons from the French bakery with my best friend.
- I finally got set up to quit smoking cigarette by using a vapor with my favorite flavor. Pina colada!
- I am going to be entering in the pre-training for the DBT intensive therapy in June. The therapy will start in fall.
- I worked on my resume this afternoon with my counselor at the MFRC and I want to work on a farm this summer. Berries and vegetables picking is what I am looking for. I already set up a list with few farms that I will drop my resume at. Wish me luck!
- I am at home with my family.
I can finally enjoy some happiness in my living room tonight.