In the day Treatment Program, they asked me to put on paper the rules that I built and live by. I realized that I had a lots and they were also intense. It iwas sad and painful. I am working on them now. I needed to change them.
Where I am trapped and I can’t move forward. I have been struggling with those rules long enough.
- Don’t trust yourself, trust others and mostly men.
- Always keep your feelings for yourself, don’t show it. People don’t want to know if you are not feeling good.
- Always believe a man. He is always right.
- Don’t believe that you can.
- Always satisfied or pleased a man to be loved.
- Always follow what your parents think or say, it is for your well-being
- Never make a mistake, people will judge you.
- Always ignore what you don’t like, you will hurt someone
- Always focus on others before yourself.
Today, February 19th 2017, I realized that I am not following them anymore. I finally changed them. I am proud fo the hard work I did. I did an awesome job.